All our professionals at New York Foot Group maintain the highest levels of accreditation and pursue ongoing education to stay abreast of the latest trends in podiatry.
Gregg Greenblatt, DPM
Dr. Greenblatt completed his undergraduate studies at the University of Maryland, where he majored in Microbiology. He then obtained his podiatric degree at the New York College of Podiatric Medicine, which he graduated from in 1993. His post-graduate training consisted of three years of medical and surgical training at the East Orange Veterans Administration Medical Center and at New York Community Hospital which is affiliated with Cornell Medical Center.
He was trained in all phases of podiatric medicine and surgery. Dr. Greenblatt is currently Board Qualified by the American Board of Podiatric Surgery. He is an active member of the American Podiatric Medical Association and the New York State Podiatric Medical Association. He is certified to perform many procedures including Endoscopic Plantar Fasciotomies, Endoscopic Decompression of Intermetatarsal Neuromas, Shock Wave Therapy as well as being certified in Diagnostic Ultrasound.
- Graduate of the New York College of Podiatric Medicine
- Board qualified by the American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- Affiliated with Parkway Hospital and 5th Avenue Surgical Center
- Member of the American Podiatric Medical Association and the New York Podiatric Association
- Certified endoscopic techniques of the foot